A Review on the Best Tattoo Thermal Copiers in the Market
Tattoos come in different shades, colors, designs, shapes, and sizes. Each of these aspects delivers a different message of the symbol inked on your body. As tattoos are a unique way of conveying a message about your personality and identity, it is important that you get the right tattoo inked on your body. Not only that, but you should be cautious with the tools used and make sure your body comes into contact with the best one in the market for a better look.
Tattoo artists have to use the right tools so that they can get the job done with accuracy and precision. Before we share the best products, you must know what a tattoo thermal copier is. A thermal copier helps a tattoo artist to create stencils on transfer paper. As the name suggests, these devices use a heating mechanism for transferring the pattern onto the client’s skin.
Here we list some of the best tattoo thermal copiers so that if you plan on buying one, you can make an informed decision.
BIOAMSER Tattoo Machine
This product makes it to the top of our list, as many tattoo artists are familiar with this machine. This amazing tattoo thermal copier comes with a compact design, and it is best for transferring simple designs to the client’s skin. While it has some advantages for the tattoo artist, this machine has some flaws too.
- Has a compact design
- Doesn’t require unnecessary adjustments
- It comes with normal copy modes, making it perfect for simple lines and patterns.
- It is not effective when it comes to complex tattoos.
- You have to change the machine settings when selecting between normal copy and mirror copy.
BMX Black Tattoo Transfer Stencil Machine
This is a very convenient and easy to control machine. It is a great device to transfer stencils without any difficulties or efforts. It is a lightweight thermal printer, weighing only 1.6kg. This tattoo stencil machine has a stable performance with low heat and low noise. Moreover, this product comes with an 18-month warranty too.
- It has an 18-month warranty
- Built with a compact design
- The product doesn’t need any toner or ink.
- This machine might not be suitable for complex tattoos. Only effective for simple designs
- Needs rest for a few minutes after every 1-2 sheets transfer for better effect
ATOMUS Thermal Copier Machine Tattoo Stencils
It is easy to operate device, convenient, and suitable for copying the designs on to the transfer paper accurately and efficiently. This machine comes with additional features, such as allowing the artists to edit, resize, and make any other changes they feel are necessary to make.
- Fast transfer printing speed
- low heat and low noise
- Easy to make edits and changes
- Some reviews have stated there is usually a connection problem with the printer.
- Have to let it cool after 1-2 transfer sheets for better results
Filfeel Tattoo Printer, Transfer Copier
This is a solid machine that allows the artists to print stencils on customer’s skin with precision and seamless fashion. This product comes along with multiple keys that can operate separate functions. For instance, an indicator that lets you know that there might be something wrong with the device
- Made of environmentally-friendly ABS material
- No ink or toner is required to assist in printing
- Doesn’t overheat easily
- Not best for complex shadow tattoos
- Little noisy
TOEC MINI 1
This product is pretty advance when it comes to performance. The device uses heat-sensitive papers and heating pins instead of the common toner or ink used in other devices. The compact machine outputs a crisp stencil.
- Comes with USB Cable and power adapter
- Option to print using a smartphone
- Has a 3-minute sleep function
- The device is pretty expensive as compared with others.
- Runs out of stock quickly
Dragonhawk Thermal Copier Machine Tattoo Stencils
If you compare this product with other devices, you’ll notice this is much slimmer and has a broader shape too. The device has two deepness levels when it comes to copying, 1 and 2 for fine and heavy lines, respectively. Many tattoo artists believe this device is ideal for transfer paper. It is a compatible device and will surely be convenient to use.
- Copied documents for fine and heavy lines by deepness 1 and deepness 2
- Comes with an error indicator
- Ideal for transfer paper
- It seems to have issues with the power on and off feature.
- Working temperature is 5-35 degrees
Hommii Thermal Copier Machine Tattoo Stencils
This is a well-crafted device with a lightweight design and sturdy look. It is quite easy and convenient to use, and when it comes to transferring the lines and patterns, it does that with high efficiency.
- An indicator for when the device gets hot
- No adjustment required
- Highly efficient
- The lines and patterns may not always come out strong.
- TPH may overheat
Tattooing is an art form that is growing as an industry. Tattoo artists have to use the right tools so that they can perform their work with precision, accuracy, and comfort. The tattoo thermal copiers mentioned above are a few of the best in the market today. Depending on your tattoo technique, style, and needs, you can choose any of the listed tattoo thermal copiers.
You need to understand that buying any of these devices would come down to your preference and budget. A piece of friendly advice is to make sure what you’re getting comes with a warranty too. Some devices tend not to perform as they promised; in this case, you can make a claim.
Table of Contents
- 1 BIOAMSER Tattoo Machine
- 2 BMX Black Tattoo Transfer Stencil Machine
- 3 ATOMUS Thermal Copier Machine Tattoo Stencils
- 4 Filfeel Tattoo Printer, Transfer Copier
- 5 TOEC MINI 1
- 6 Dragonhawk Thermal Copier Machine Tattoo Stencils
- 7 Hommii Thermal Copier Machine Tattoo Stencils
- 8 Conclusion